LGBT+ Entrepreneurship: A Transatlantic Conversation
The EU stands for inclusion and firmly against all forms of discrimination. Most recently, on the occasion of the International Day against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia, the European Union reiterated its unswerving commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of LGBT+ persons. This also includes promoting LGBT+ friendly policies for business and protecting LGBT+ entrepreneurs and employees, in Europe and beyond.
Promoting security and prosperity for millions of European and American citizens also means ensuring these business leaders of tomorrow have equal opportunity to secure investments and attract needed capital today.
Join the European Union, the Human Rights Campaign, Open for Business, and the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce for a Capital Pride discussion and reception and show your pride in LGBT+ entrepreneurs who know how to have a good time and get down to business.
- Ambassador Stavros Lambrinidis, EU Delegation to the United States
- Phil Crehan, National LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- Drew Keller, Open for Business
- Bob Witeck, Witeck Communications & member of HRC Business Council
- Deena Fidas, Out and Equal