Learn Programming with Python in 100 Steps - simpliv
We love Programming. Our aim with this course is to create a love for Programming.
Python is one of the most popular programming languages. Python offers both object oriented and structural programming features.
We take an hands-on approach using a combination of Python Shell and PyCharm as an IDE to illustrate more than 150 Python Coding Exercises, Puzzles and Code Examples.
In more than 150 Steps, we explore the most important Python Programming Language Features
- Basics of Python Programming - Expressions, Variables and Printing Output
- Python Operators - Python Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
- Python Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods - Parameters, Arguments and Return Values
- An Overview Of Python Platform
- Object Oriented Programming - Class, Object, State and Behavior
- Basics of OOPS - Encapsulation, Inheritance and Abstract Class.
- Basics about Python Data Types
- Basics about Python Built in Modules
- Conditionals with Python - If Else Statement, Nested If Else
- Loops - For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue
- Immutablity of Python Basic Types
- Python Data Structures - List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
800 South Marquette Avenue, Minneapolis, 55402, MN, United States