Learn How to Apply the Esoteric Aspects of Energy Healing
Class: Introduction to Esoteric Healing – Part 1 – The Philosophy
Online Class Dates: October 1, through November 7, 2018 Pre-requisite: None
In-Classroom: Introduction to Esoteric Healing – Part 1 – Learning the Practical Application
Pre-requisite: Successful completion of the above Part 1 online class
In-Classroom Dates: Friday and Saturday, November 9 & 10, 2018
Times: Friday 8:30am-6:00pm; Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm
Location: Lone Tree Lodge, 13 Pacific Ave, Rodeo, CA 94572 (in Four Fools Winery)
Cost: $395 Early Bird special when registered and paid in full by September 26, 2018 (includes both Online and Practical Application classes). Cost increases to $445 on September 27, 2018.
Cost for repeat students of Esoteric Healing: Online class only: $100; Practical Application class only: $125. Proof of attendance of a previous class may be requested.
Registration: Call Bonnie at 517-281-1706 or connect by email at email@example.com
*CE information for RNs, MFT, LCSW, LPCC, & LEPs please see below. **Additional CE fee.
· The process of healing through the energy field by exercising sound judgement in the use of energy, applied with love and science.
· Esoteric means to understand something on a deeper level.
· With training and practice you can learn to sense and facilitate a balance in the energy field.
· Helps to facilitate a balanced flow of energy to promote healing according to the Will of the Soul on the physical/etheric, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels.
· When our energy flows, the body knows how to heal itself.
This class is the first in a series of four classes that teach the principles and techniques of Esoteric Healing to assess and balance the physical/etheric, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies.
Learn how Esoteric Healing differs from other energy healing modalities by watching this series of short videos at
Online Class focuses on the Philosophy of Esoteric Healing; the science of healing through the energy field utilizing spiritual healing principles. This class includes:
· An introduction to the chakras, their association with the endocrine glands and various body organs and systems, and their psychological contributions.
· How to align and attune with the soul, and exercises to practice sensing energy.
· Some basic anatomy, an introduction to meditation, a deeper understanding of the cause of dis-ease, and the evolvement of soul consciousness.
· Video lectures, assignments, and quizzes and serves as preparation for the in-classroom experiential course.
The In-Classroom experience - where you learn the practical application of Esoteric Healing. This class includes:
· Authentication of the philosophical study.
· The practical application of the alignment and attunement with the soul,
· How to create energy triangles within the energy field, and how to assess and balance the physical/etheric, emotional, mental, and spiritual energy fields of the chakras/centers and of the organs and systems learned in the pre-requisite.
· How to use the Ajna as the motivator for a change in the energy field.
· Using this hands-off technique as an in-person and as a distance energy healing modality; on humans and on animals.
· And much more!
· There is lots of student to student practical application in the classroom.
· The process of giving and receiving Esoteric Healing is transformative!
More information is available on this class at
Who should take this class? Anyone and Everyone! Nurses, moms and dads, physicians, engineers, psychologists, counselors, teachers, attorneys, accountants, administrators, energy healers who want to deepen their practice, massage therapists, those involved in the healing arts, those who want to advance their spiritual practice, those who want to help others, those who feel stuck in life, and animal lovers! Come join us!
Instructor: Bonnie K. Dysinger M.Sc, CPEH, CHHP, C.Ht., is an energy healing facilitator specializing in the philosophy and techniques of Esoteric Healing. She is a Certified Practitioner and Accredited Teacher for Esoteric Healing. As a Professional Member of the National Association for Esoteric Healing, Bonnie has published articles in the NAEH Lifestream Journal relating the physical anatomy to the chakras with suggested healing protocols. Bonnie is the owner of Gentle Touch Healing in Benicia, CA and has an active energy healing practice working with clients through distance energy healing sessions across the U.S. and overseas. Read more about Bonnie on her website at
* JFKU-CE is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT) to provide continuing education for MFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs & LEPs and by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) to provide continuing education for RNs. JFKU-CE maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
**Additional fee of $50 will be collected for CE credit.
Lone Tree Lodge at Four Fools Winery
Pacific Avenue 13, Rodeo, 94572, California, United States