Leading SAFe 4.6 with SA Certification Training in Englewood, CO on Aug 13 - 14th 2019
Course Description: During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will discuss the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA).
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
● Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
● Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
● Establishing Team and Technical Agility
● Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
● Releasing on Demand with DevOps
● Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
● Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
● Leading the transformation
● 2 Days Classroom Training from Certified SPC4 Trainers
● 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
● Student Course Kit
● One year membership with Scaled Agile
● Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
● Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
● Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUsunder category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
● Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
● Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
● Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
● Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
● Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
● Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
● Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
● Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
● Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
● Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
The class registration includes:
● Attendee workbook
● Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam
● One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
● Course certificate of completion
● Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
● SAFe Agilist certificate
● A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
● A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
● Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey