Leading SAFe 4.6 with SA Certification | Scaled Agile Training
Leading the Lean-Agile Software Enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework®
This two-day course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework®(SAFe®). You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA). This is currently one of the top industry certifications in the market.
Who is this course for?
- Program Managers and Business Owners
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Product and Product Line Management
- Business Owners, Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Improve speed of delivery and overall team productivity
- Scale your agile program with improved quality
- Be able to adapt more easily to shifting business priorities
- Unlock team motivation and morale
- Improve requirements development flow and communication
- Reduce and eliminate program level dependencies and risks
- Improve ability to communicate and influence strategy with clients
- Increase awareness and alignment on business goals
- Learn how to harness technology as a strategic business advantage using DevOps
- Empower the team and identify and reduce obstacles that are standing in the way of team progress
- Improve Business-IT alignment and across program teams
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing an Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Coordinating Large Value Streams
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
After this course, you should be able to:
- Scale your organization by applying SAFe Lean-Agile practices
- Improve morale by unlocking the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Use transformational leadership to drive change, develop people, and encourage innovation
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Increase your client reputation by establishing a common process model
- Deliver better results and deliver more predictably by supporting the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Learn how to adapt the Scaled Agile Framework to suite your organization’s needs
- Interpret the basic constructs of SAFe and the steps of the Implementation Roadmap
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Support Incremental Program Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive continuous value delivery through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SA certification exam.
- 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
All Participants will Receive:
- Full hot breakfast and lunch
- A Training Workbook with materials
- Free hotel parking
- The exam for the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification is included.
- Eligibility to apply for 15 PDUs to help maintain certifications such as PMP
- Eligibility to apply for 15 Scrum Alliance SEUs
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Driving - Private parking is included at the hotel
Public transportation - The 12th street Downtown BART station is a 5-7 minute walk to the Hotel along Broadway.
What can I bring into the event?
A training workbook and Materials will be provided. Please get good rest before the event if possible.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 510.629.9283
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to other participants 7 days prior to the class.
Z Hotel 233 Broadway St, Oakland, 94607, CA, United States