Leading SAFe 4.5 - SAFe Agilist(SA) Certification Workshop - Atlanta, Georgia
Leading SAFe 4.5 - SAFe Agilist(SA) Certification Workshop
The is a 2 day course hosted by Aleph Technologies - SAFe Program Consultant. Participants in the course will gain the skills and knowledge to undertake a leadership role in an enterprise Agile transformation through the implementation of the Scaled Agile Framework. It is a two day course which provides training and coaching skills, methods for launching Agile Release Trains, and assembling and managing an Agile portfolio. At the end of the course, attendees will receive SAFe Program Consultant certification and will be SAFe Agilist certifying agents with the ability to offer their own Leading SAFe and SAFe for Teams courses.
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Implement an Agile Release Train Plan and execute successful Program Increments
- Build a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Coordinate large Value Streams
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Embracing Lean and Agile values
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and releasing value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Leading the Lean-Agile enterprise
- Students may earn a SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification upon successfully completing this course and a written exam.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDUs toward continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP or PMI-ACP certifications
- Attendees may be eligible to apply SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
Ticket price includes:
- All class materials
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks
In order for us to provide the most experienced instructors and a superior classroom environment, we must ask you to adhere to our cancellation policy. If it is necessary to cancel or reschedule this registration, please notify us immediately. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- 11 or more business days prior to class, 100% refund of tuition.
- 1-10 business days prior to class, no refund, but may reschedule another class within one year of date of cancelled class.
- First day of class, no refund of tuition, retake policy may apply.
260 Peachtree St NE Suite 2200, Atlanta, 30303, GA, United States