Kids Firearm Safety 2 Sponsored by Ace Buyers (Live Fire)
— Recommended age: 7 and up
— Parents must attend with their child (no additional cost).
— Certificate of Completion from Kids Firearm Safety 1
This course is held at the range and covers the following:
- reviewing the 4 basic gun safety rules
- reiterating the importance of practicing these rules (by both students and parents)
- Live Fire
- reviewing trigger and muzzle discipline
- handling and carrying the firearms
- shooting from 3 different positions (offhand, kneeling, and prone)
Time permitting, this course will finish with a friendly competition to determine the session’s Top Shot (includes an award).
Each student will receive a Certification of Completion at the conclusion of the course.