Introduction to Kemetic Yoga - 4 Sessions - Jan & Feb 2020
This weekly series will introduce to you to universal original yoga practices of ancient Kemet (the "Black Land" of ancient Egypt). Take this opportunity to live in peace and harmony and reduce stress to support your overall health, restoration and rejuvenation of the the mind, body, and spirit. Both women and men are welcome.
Start off 2020 with a wellness plan! Purchase 4 sessions to attend on consecutive Tuesdsays, 6:30 - 7:30 pm on any date between January and February: 1/7, 1/14, 1/21, 1/28, 2/4, 2/11, 2/18, 2/28.
Each yoga pose has been resurrected from ancient African sacred wisdom and is designed to assist you in activating the innate human body healing systems. You will experience deeper relaxation and learn practical tools that you can use at home to restore your flexibility.
Women and men will learn poses for targeted support of their reproductive creative centers. Men will invigorate their vitality and women will support the health of their womb.
This series is for you if you want to address:
- Womb health issues/concerns
- Increase stamina and vitality
- Increase focus and concentration
- Increase creativity
- Reduce stress
- Increase peace and serenity
Questions/Contact/Communicate? Call: 347-696-7079 Email: email@example.com
1. MUST REGISTER 24-48 HOURS PRIOR TO YOGA SESSION.
2. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO SETTLE IN & BEGIN ON TIME.
3. METERED STREET PARKING.
4. BY SUBWAY: E, J, Z TRAIN TO PARSONS BLVD/ARCHER AVE. WALK TO 161-04 JAMAICA AVE, Jamaica Center for Arts & Learning -JCAL (Location Landmarks, before Chase Bank at corner of UNION HALL STREET aka 164TH Ave.)