Introduction to the Fighting Handgun for EDC Texas License to Carry
This class Gets you Drawing, Moving, and Shooting, working from cover and building skills set that may save your life.
What is the Fighting Handgun Class?
This entry level class is designed for the new Texas LTC Holder, this is the next step toward utilization of your defensive handgun.
Student will be instructed in the following;
1. Under Standing Both Pre and Post Engagements of a Lethal Threat
2. How To Stop A Threat
3. Learning Proper Draw From Concealment Techniques
4. Target Acquisition and Point Shooting
5. Economy of Motion
6. Multi-Target Engagements
1. Must have Valid Texas License to Carry a Handgun
2. Quality Handgun Semi-Auto or Revolver (32 ACP or Larger)
3. 2 or more Magazines or Speed Loaders
4. Quality Belt and Holster
NO TACTICAL OR DROP DOWN RIGS
(No Uncle Mikes or Serpa) (IWB/OWB ok)
5. 250 Rounds of Brass Cased Ammo (No Steel)
6. Hat (optional)
7. Slip Resistant Shoes
8. Cover or Concealment Garment
This class is taught by former Law Enforcement and Military Instructors
We have a fun friendly atmosphere with no EGO's