Impact Gymnastics Study Camp
Impact Gymnastics Study Camp will assist parents with student needs during the school year. We will provide a safe and structured environment where students can accomplish their online education while incorporating safe and healthy physical activities.
Full day 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Half-day 730 AM to 1230 PM or
1230 PM to 5:30 PM
Choose between 5, 3 or 2 days a week.
*Masks required when not engaged in physical activities
* Temperature checks for staff and children
*Must bring own lunch
*Social distancing rules will be followed
Prices start from five full days at $979 for a month to 2 half days for $314 a month.
Currently enrolling for August/September.
THINGS TO KNOW FOR STUDY CAMP:
Complete online registration through parent portal impactgymaz.com
Options: Monday thru Friday, Tuesday & Thursday (Two days), Monday, Wednesday, & Friday (Three days)
• Bring a mask/shield
• Bring a lunch, snacks, and plenty of water
• Bring a printed class schedule that staff can keep in a file
• Bring a laptop/notebook and ear phones
• Bring necessary school supplies as no sharing is allowed
• Make sure that all necessary web links, log-ins, etc., are saved in favorites or easily accessible for the student
• Planner for tracking homework, projects, and tests. Parents will sign off on it daily and return it with the student.
• Wear gym appropriate clothing
Impact Gymnastics Academy
7812 N 12th St b, Phoenix, AZ 85020