Illinois REALTORS® 75 Hour Pre-License Accelerated Course
- Week 1 - Monday - Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm
- Week 2 - Monday - Thursday 9 am - 5:30 pm (Bonus day for review and test preparation)
- Two 10 minute breaks
- One 45 minute lunch break
- Instructor: Liz Eder
Description of Class:
This course is a great option for students who like a traditional classroom setting. This accelerated course will fulfill the full 75 hour pre licensing requirement. This course includes a full time instructor who is a licensed agent and industry expert, group discussions, midterm practice exams, state practice exams, the Modern Real Estate book and student workbook.
This course will cover information on real estate concepts, math, concepts, brokerage, real property, contracts, the Illinois Real Estate Act of 2000, financing, property management, appraisal, use controls for government and private land, fair housing, environmental issues, closing, and the updated TILA/RESPA information. This course will also cover the required 15 hour interactive course.
Tuition is $625 including all materials.
This course includes an extra course review and test preparation day! On the final day of class the instructor will review all the course materials and do a thorough walk through of the exam questions and answers.
- Attendance is required.
- Allowed to miss 10% of total class time, however, missed time MUST be made up at another class in order to pass the course.
- Missing more than 10% of the course results in failure and the course must be retaken in its entirety. You must make up any missed classes within 6 months of the original course date.
Course Refund Policy:
- Full tuition is required at the time of registration. All payments must be paid to Eventbrite with credit or debit card. We do not accept payment plans or checks.
- Class may be cancelled at any time prior to the start of the course.
- Written cancellation must be received 24 hours prior to the class start date for the student to be eligible for a full refund. If written cancellation is sent on the first day of class, the student will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be issued after the first day of class. Refunds are issued through Eventbrite. A $39 Eventbrite processing fee is non-refundable for cancellations.
How to get an Illinois Real Estate Brokers license:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Complete 75 hours of broker course work, including 15 hours of interactive training.
- Pass the state of Illinois exam with a score of 75% or better.
- Choose a sponsoring brokerage and apply for your Illinois real estate license through IDFPR.
- Please call or email 312 857 9572 or email@example.com if you require any special accommodations.