ICAgile - Agile Team Facilitation Workshop (ICP - ATF) - Atlanta - February
World Class Experiential Learning
This workshop focuses on engaging and developing the skills needed for facilitation within an Agile Team. It will provide the participant with all the tools and techniques needed to accelerate Agile meetings towards common goals and drive outcomes. The participant will develop a deeper understanding of how to facilitate communication and collaboration within agile teams. As well as empower and enable self- organizing teams. This experience will deepen participants’ library of tools and techniques needed to accelerate agile growth within their organization and gain practical experience using these tools for specific agile practices.
The ICP-ATF is one of two Continuing Learning Certifications (CLCs) on the Agile Coaching Track. It focuses primarily on the mindset and role of an agile team facilitator, while also providing group facilitation tools and techniques for effectively designing meetings and workshops that both engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed-upon outcomes. Through obtaining this certification, the learner will develop an appreciation for the art of facilitation as key to fostering collaboration and enabling self-organizing teams. In addition, participants will update their facilitator toolkits and gain practical experience leveraging them to facilitate specific agile practices towards successful team outcomes. Click below for more details.
Who Should Attend
Anybody interested in gaining or deepening the skills of a Scrum Master or Agile Coach:
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Team leads
- Any two day introduction to Agile
Eliassen Workshop Common Benefits
- Create or update your self-improvement backlog.
- Network with and learn from a wide variety of other participants.
- Gain IC Agile certification and progress towards being a certified Agile Coach.
- Receive frequent feedback on how you are doing throughout the session.
- Workshop materials including slides in pdf format, Agile Coach Handbook, Enterprise Agility Maturity Matrix Tool, and Eliassen Planning Poker cards.
- Practice facilitation using a wide variety of activities and circumstances.
Agile Team Facilitation Specific Benefits
- Add 20 techniques specific to this workshop to your Agile coaching “bag of tricks” for use at both the team and organizational level.
- Learn how to objectively measure team and organizational Agility in order to baseline the current state, set goals, and measure progress.
- Discover how to improve the outcome of any meeting with an emphasis on standups, retrospectives, iteration planning, and iteration reviews.
- Learn how to significantly increase the value produced by an Agile team.
In preparation for the in class work, there is about ½ day of work you can do at your own pace prior to the start of the class. This includes a series of videos (webinars), some reading material, and a few assignments to create materials for use in class. It is mandatory that you complete all of the work ahead of time for certification and for you and the other participants to have the best experience possible in class.
*After registering, you will receive any email from eventbrite confirming your participation. Following that email, you will receive an email from us with necessary preparation work.
Please stay tuned to your email for important details and other information from the instructor pior to the course!