The History of Detroit in Four Drinks at Republic Tavern
People have been drinking in Detroit for hundreds of years. During Prohibition about 75% of illegal alcohol entered the United States through Detroit. Housed in the historic, Grand Army of the Republic building, Republic Tavern's bartenders will talk about history of Detroit while teaching how to make Detroiters favorite drinks through the ages.
- You must be 21 years old, with Valid ID, to participate.
- This session is limited to 28 people.
- * This session will take place from 3pm to 5pm.
- This session will demonstrate four cocktails. Guests will get to make at least one drink.
- This session includes a thank you gift for your home bar.
- This is a paperless event, not including napkins. You do not need to print your ticket.
- Guests will receive digital recipe cards in an email after the event.
- Camp session tickets are refundable up to 30 days prior to the event. Tickets are non-refundable within 30 days of class.