Happy Hour and Hypnosis! Learn About Hypnosis and How to Hypnotize Yourself
If you're TIRED of the diet yo yo, lack of willpower, waning motivation, self-sabotage, or broken promises to yourself or loved ones about making an important behavior change
>>HYPNOSIS could be the key for you to change your mind, and keep the change!<<
* Have you ever wondered if you could be "put under" hypnosis? Are you convinced you are "too strong-willed" to be hypnotized?
* Are you curious if hypnosis really works to help you lose weight, quit smoking or change bad habits?
* Do you think hypnosis is about a swinging watch and being made to cluck like a chicken?
* Have you seen a stage hypnosis show and wondered if it's all just a fake?
* Have you wanted to try hypnosis to help with an issue but are too skeptical (or afraid) to actually make that appointment, or don't know how to find a professional hypnotherapist you can trust?
Here's your chance to find out! Come out and enjoy this informative and entertaining event!
6:00-6:30PM social/networking time--eat, drink, mingle with other attendees
6:30-7:45PM presentation, demonstrations, fun tests to see if you're hypnotizable (no watches or quacking)
7:45-8:00PM giveaways, Q&A, more socializing
******What exactly is "Happy Hour and Hypnosis"?******
You may have seen local Master Hypnotherapist, Lisa Smith, on WTKR hypnotizing reporter Blaine Stewart. Here is your chance to enjoy good food and drinks, and meet the 9-year Best of Virginia Beach Winner for a night of free demonstrations and give-aways in a relaxed and fun environment with food and drink to learn more about hypnosis and EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF.
-- Fun exercises to see how hypnotizable you and your friends are
-- Find out what hypnosis can be used for
-- Learn some ways to be hypnotized – and even how to hypnotize yourself
-- Ask anything you ever wanted to know about hypnosis
-- Win recorded hypnosis audios or a personalized hypnosis audio
-- Network and wind down after work with food and drinks
Bring/Invite a friend(s) and you EACH get an mp3 of my popular “Eliminate Self Destructive Habits” hypnosis audio
Call 757-828-7960 for more info. or questions.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
At least age 18; 21 to purchase alcohol--ID is at discretion of the brewery
What are my parking options?
Free parking in their lot or on the street (metered spaces are free during winter)