Second Hand Shopping Day in New York City (1pm-g)
Experience three-and-a-half hours of guided second-hand shopping in New York City with a shopping expert! You'll shop New York's best second-hand stores for unique vintage and resale fashion at bargain prices.
We’ll shop in a mini-group to ensure that you and your friends will have a special personalized experience. Small semi-private groups give me individual time to shop with each guest.
So, get ready to visit my favorite second-hand shops for unique vintage and resale fashion (size 0 - 12) at bargain prices! We’ll begin our day of frugal finds by meeting at a local cafe where we will get acquainted with one another. You can expect to chat a little bit about fashion, shopping in New York City, and our day ahead.
Enjoy my exclusive mapped guide, revealing an additional 40+ of my favorite shops around NYC to explore on your own - an excellent shopping resource. My map will ensure that you continue to discover wonderful second-hand shops throughout your stay!
Together we'll visit 6+ shops for women's fun fashion and accessories. We’ll walk approximately 1.5 miles and spend 20 min at each location. At one point we may hop a bus across town, or or maybe even travel into Brooklyn for more shopping, depending upon the groups shopping expectations -please bring your NYC Metro card loaded with 2 rides - we may only use 1.
This experience is limited to 6 shoppers in a group.
Make this day private!
$318 (includes up to 5 shoppers); additional shoppers may be added with fee.
IMPORTANT REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS - Once you have reserved, please text or email your host
- The customer's phone/text contact information is not included with your reservation information. It is important that the host is able to contact you prior to/or on the reserved date.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to supply a reachable email/phone.
- One day prior to your reservation you will receive an emal reminder to include a map/travel directions to the meeting location; a photo of your host. If you have not provided your host with your email you will not receive this information.
- We begin promptly at the scheduled start time. Late arrivals will not be admitted to the group.
How can I contact the organizer?
Once you have reserved, you may email, call, or text me at my number. I am not on email during the day. For those with an international phone you may text to my number via WhatsApp (below). I'm always on the run — WhatsApp is free and works with both domestic and international phone numbers.
(424) 666-8849 (phone/text)
F A Q S
What to expect?
- Sizes from 0-12 with no guarantee of size availability due to the nature of second-hand shopping .
- There will be a limited selection of clothing for men, children and plus-size clothing .
- No high-end designer labels .
- Shops will offer seasonal attire: clothing, shoes, hats, gloves, purses, jewelry; home items include books, Bric-a-brac, kitchen and tableware, furniture and decor.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- Participants are at least 17 years of age and are able to stand and walk a distance without difficulty - Wear comfortable walking shoes .
- Dress in clothing that you can easily change in and out of, as well as clothing you can try on over.
What's the refund policy?
The show must go on, rain or shine. A $5 nonrefundable registration fee applies per shopper.
Should I tip my host?
Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
What are my transportation options for getting to and from the event?
NEAREST SUBWAYS & WALKING DIRECTIONS (R, W and 6)
R & W TRAINS
Exit at 23rd and Broadway at Madison Square Park; walk 4 blocks east (toward the park on the south side of the street) to third Avenue; walk 1 block down (right) 3rd Avenue to 22nd Street; Think Coffee is located on the SW corner of 22nd Street and 3rd Avenue.
Exit at 23rd and Park Avenue South; walk 1 city block east across 23rd Street to Lexington Avenue; once you are at Lexington Avenue, go left 1 block up Lexington Avenue to 24th Street; you will see Smile To Go located on the south-east corner of Lexington Avenue.