Group 2 -Carriage Hill MetroPark Hike - SOCIAL DISTANCE HIKE
This hike will be moderate/brisk (3.5 ) and we will do Orange trail and lake loop to complete 4.1 miles. The trail is all terrain with Prairie and Woods, but mostly flat. Note: This trail tends to be muddy!
SOCIAL DISTANCE HIKE:
* Maintain a 6-foot distance from other trail users including at the trailheads and in parking lots.
* Take photos but remember to "social distance" with your fellow hikers.
* Don t share food, a water bottle or trekking poles with other hikers.
* Don t carpool. Avoid public transportation, taxis, or ride-shares.
* Consider not hiking if you are a member of a high-risk group.
* Don t show up for a hike if you are sick or think you might be getting sick.
Under the Ohio Department of Health stay-at-home order that is in effect until April 6, it will remain legal to hike in small groups spread out safely. Melanie Amato, Ohio Department of Health secretary, said Monday, March 23, that people may keep doing these activities in groups of up to 10, at least 6 feet apart.