Great American Eclipse Viewing at Montvale
Enjoy the 2017 Great American Eclipse Viewing at Montvale on August 21 in Maryville. The pool and basketball courts will be open and available for use and Harmony Family Center will offer kids games, experts, and viewing glasses. Food and beer trucks will be onsite and open for business. Attendees should bring their owns chairs or blankets.
Gates will open at 10:00 am - the Great American Eclipse Viewing at Montvale is a three hour event beginning around noon for Montvale viewers and ending by 3:00 pm. Montvale is in the direct path of the eclipse!
Here are a few things to remember:
- Items you will need: Chair, bug spray, sunscreen, and other personal items necessary for an all-day event.
- Bring cash or credit cards. There will be several food trucks and a beer truck.
- Pool will be open. Bring your suit and a towel!
- Wear comfortable shoes. You will be walking through our pasture and down the lane to the lodge.
- Please car pool. Parking is free and you will be parking in our pasture and we will need every bit of space. Parking volunteers will be onsite to direct you to a parking spot.
- NO pets allowed.
- Harmony has NASA approved eye protection for each of you.
- Weather Policy: This event will take place rain or shine. There are NO refunds in the event of inclement weather.
This event is limited to 1000 people and all proceeds will benefit Harmony Family Center programs. All ticket sales are final. No refunds.
Join us for this once in a lifetime experience and make a difference in the life of a child!
Please go to
4901 Montvale Road, Maryville, 37803, TN, United States