Fundamentals of Java with NetBeans - Simpliv
This is a mini-course about the programming language Java. You will learn about how to install the NetBeans IDE together with Java, create your first project and start this project. The course will introduce you into commands, variables, conditional statements, methods, classes, inheritance and visibility modifiers.
This is a very short course about the Java language. It will teach the very basics. It is create for those who need a quick start maybe because they have to solve some exercise questions they received by their teachers as homework. Or it is intended for people who need a first feeling what Java is.
Who is the target audience?
- All people who do not need a large course but a quick start for the programming language Java
- You need basic knowledge about how to use your PC
- You should be interested in learning a programming language
What you will learn
- You will be able to program small Java programs
- You will be able to solve small homework exercises where Java programs should be written
800 South Marquette Avenue, Minneapolis, 55402, MN, United States