Front Row with Lars Ulrich and Friends
Pioneering drummer and founding member of Metallica, Lars Ulrich will bring together some of his most inspiring friends and colleagues from the worlds of music, design, film, and tech to explore why many of the world’s creative leaders and thinkers choose the Bay Area as their home. The evening will feature dynamic discussion and collaborative elements. This is a great chance to get up close and personal with Lars Ulrich and a group of his peers after Metallica’s Bay Area performance during Super Bowl weekend. The program will be followed by a party in the lobby with music by DJ Son of Ammo.
Participants include Billie Joe Armstrong, Marc Benioff, Les Claypool, Peter Coyote, James Hetfield, Jonathan Parker, David Turner, and Torben Ulrich.
Tickets $5 general admission, UC Berkeley students only.
- General admission seating.
- Will Call will open at 5 pm.
- The line will not be permitted to form before 5 pm.
- All students must show their own student IDs when they pick up their tickets.
- Cost of ticket includes an exclusive after-party in the Zellerbach Hall lobby, which will have free non-alcoholic beverages, DJed by Son of Ammo.
- No bags larger than 14 x 16 will be admitted.
101 Zellerbach Hall, Berkeley, CA, United States