Fresno City College Starfish Early Alert Training Labs
We know our students face barriers in reaching their educational goals. Starfish Early Alert helps identify and eliminate these barriers by connecting students, faculty, counselors, and campus support services to improve student success, persistence, and retention.
Join us for a training on how to login to Starfish, complete your Progress Survey, and learn best practices when raising flags on or giving kudos to your students.
Each workshop consists of a brief overview of Starfish with accompanying lab time to receive assistance and answers to all your questions.
Dates and Times
- Friday, October 4 from 2:00-4:00pm
- Friday, October 11 from 1:00-3:00pm
- Friday, October 25 from 2:00-4:00pm
- Friday, November 1 from 2:00-4:00pm
- Friday, November 8 from 2:00-4:00pm
- Friday, November 15 from 2:00-4:00pm
All workshops held in ST 202. Laptops will be provided for faculty who do not have their own.
This event is open to all Fresno City College faculty.
Brought to you by Counseling Services and Professional Development @ FCC