FREE Stem Cell Workshop with Dinner
Join us for a FREE Stem Cell Workshop with dinner.
What is regenerative medicine?
Regenerative medicine is an emerging multidisciplinary approach aimed at restoring cells, tissues, and nerves damaged by injury or disease. Adult stem cells continuously divide to create new tissue. While some adult stem cells specialize in restoring a single type of tissue, others, such as mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), regenerate various kinds of tissues, including bones and muscles.
What conditions can regenerative medicine treat?
Regenerative medicine injections can relieve pain and improve the range of motion in your joints by treating the damaged connective tissue. Our medical team may recommend regenerative medicine to promote healing and prevent pain from:
- Osteoarthritis (OA): degenerative arthritis and joint disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Partially torn or sprained ligament: such as an ACL tear or ankle sprain
- Torn or partially removed cartilage: such as a torn meniscus
- Strained or surgically repaired tendons: including shoulder rotator cuff tears
- Repetitive stress injuries: from chronic overuse
- Torn cartilage or knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Hip pain
- Back Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Hand/ Foot pain
- All joint pain
FREE Regenerative Medicine Dinner Workshop
Tuesday, December, 17th 2019
Event Time: 5:30pm - 6:45pm
Please review all other