Focus & Flourish in 2018: A Creative Journaling workshop with Kaalomai
Focus & Flourish in 2018 through creative journaling!
Kick start your creative empowerment this year with a casual, fun, relaxed afternoon of mindful community, connection and creative journaling with Art Therapist Kaalomai Kirdani at JoyHouse8 Healing Arts Center in the Santa Monica Mountains in Woodland Hills, California.
***(Please see directions and parking instructions at the end of this invitation.)***
It is Kaalomai's mission to assist other's in realizing their full potential by fostering self-actualization. Utilizing art therapy techniques, Kaalomai will lead you into your subconscious truth and guide you to explore your innate voice and clarity to tap into your powers of manifestation and creation.
The afternoon starts promptly at 2pm with a brief introduction circle followed by a few art therapy and creative journaling exercises designed to focus your attention and clarify your intentions for what you wish to manifest and create in the coming year.
After a short break Kaalomai will introduce the envisioning collage portion of our afternoon. There will be plenty of time to mingle, chat, shop, snack and sip and watch the sunset from the spectacular views at JoyHouse8.
We will end the day with a final sharing circle and intention setting ceremony.
All materials provided: including your own creative journal and Kaalomai's illustrated Self Actualization through Creative Journaling Handbook.
$40 donation is greatly appreciated though none will be turned away for lack of funds.
Space is extremely limited so reserve your spot now.
Payment accepted through Eventbrite, Paypal, Venmo, or Kaalomai's Etsy shop.
If you already have a creative journal (with blank white pages) please bring it to our session.
Bring a light snack and a drink to enjoy during breaks and collage time while we mingle and enjoy the house, grounds and spectacular views.
You will also have the opportunity to talk to Kaalomai about her art and new clothing line, try things on, and make purchases.
*Please leave pets and children at home.*
THERE IS NO PARKING AT THE HOUSE.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN FRONT OF ANY HOUSES INSIDE THE PARK, YOU WILL BE TOWED!!!!
- Please park in the spots marked "Visitor" around the community center, immediately in front of you as you enter the park.
- You may also park along the wall on the incline on Olive St. which parallels Topanga Canyon Blvd., make a hairpin right immediately upon entering the park immediately, against the wall.
- You can also park along the shoulder on Topanga Canyon Blvd. and make the short walk up to the house.
- We are at the end of Olive street in Woodland Park Mobile Estates, in number 8. The mailbox is marked and so is the house.
- If you have mobility issues there are a couple spots reserved for you at the house itself. Please only park here if you physically need to.
4201 Topanga Canyon Blvd. #8, Woodland Hills, Ca. 91364
If you are experiencing flu or cold symptoms such as sneezing, coughing, aching, dripping nose, fever, chills, please stay at home and take care of yourself and avoid spreading the virus to others. Thank you so much for your consideration and get well soon.
JoyHouse8 Retreat & Healing Arts Center
4201 Topanga Canyon Blvd. #8, Woodland Hills, 91364, California, United States