Finalmouse Pop-Up & Launch Event with Special Appearance by Ninja
Join us for a 1-day Finalmouse Pop-Up store to purchase the new Finalmouse x Ninja collaborative drop. Special appearance by the legendary Video Game Streaming Influencer & Broadcaster - Tyler “Ninja” Blevins.
Ninja will be making appearances on stage throughout the day and will be hosting meet & greets with a limited number of guests in the pop-up. For meet & greet information, please see below.
Advanced registration through EventBrite is required for this event. Please read the Event Details carefully.
1) EventBrite Registration is required for entry into the line the day of the event. Please note, registration does not guarantee admission or product availability. Product is available on a first-come first serve basis, so we recommend that you sign-up for the earliest time slot available.
2) Please register for one of our available sessions. Limit 1 registration sign-up per guest.
+ Session 1: 12:00PM: Permitted to enter line at 11:00AM
+ Session 2: 2:00PM: Permitted to enter line at 1:00PM
+ Session 3: 4:00PM: Permitted to enter line at 3:00PM
3) You will receive a confirmation email once you register. Please print this confirmation and bring it with you to the event, or, have it available on your mobile phone.
4) Walk-up registration at Check-In will be only be accepted after all registered guests have gone through the pop-up, if there is product still available.
Event Day Details
1) Allow extra time for parking. Westfield Century City has parking garage entrances on Santa Monica Boulevard, Century Park West, Constellation Boulevard and Avenue of the Stars. Sign up for
2) Upon arrival, make your way to Check-In, located at The Atrium, on level 1 between Breitling and Hugo Boss.
3) Check-in is permitted 1 hour prior to each scheduled session. You will not be able to enter the line prior to 1 hour before your session time. Please plan your day accordingly. No overnight camping is allowed.
4) At Check-In, present your EventBrite confirmation with your first and last name to receive your wristband. Please print a copy of your EventBrite confirmation if possible or present the email on your mobile phone.
5) Cutting the line will not be permitted, so plan to enter the line with all registered guests in your party.
6) All guests will be subject to metal detection and bag checks upon entry and throughout the event.
7) Please note that the following items are not permitted: Chairs, blankets, alcohol, weapons, illegal substances, professional cameras, tripods, coolers and identity concealing masks. While we are a pet-friendly destination, no animals will be allowed into the event area. Please avoid bringing strollers, as there is limited stroller parking available on a first come, first serve basis.
8) Sessions may be cancelled based on product availability. Email notifications will be sent to registered guests if this occurs.
9) Rain or shine, the event is still on. The event is located in an outdoor facility. Please check the weather in advance and dress accordingly.
10) Once inside the pop-up, guests will have the option to purchase the new finalmouse product for $89.99. Subject to availability. Limit 4 total per guest. Credit and debit cards only.
11) One hundred (100) lucky registered guests who make a purchase at the Finalmouse Pop-Up may have the opportunity to meet Ninja, receive a signature on the product, and have a photo taken. Winners will be selected randomly. A purchase does not guarantee a meet and greet.
12) Make sure to tag @finalmouse, @ninja, @WestfieldCenturyCity on your social posts throughout the event.
13) Most of all, have fun and enjoy this exciting event!
Recommended nearby hotels:
Westfield Century City - The Atrium
10250 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, 90067, CA, United States