Be Fair or Be Square
CE Credits: 3 Hours Fair Housing
Instructor: Mark DeMichelle
This class will explore some of the historical events that led to fair housing laws in the US, and the basis for some of the need of Fair Housing laws:
- Discriminatory wording in the Constitution
- Amendments and laws that changed discriminatory practices
- NAR’s position on discrimination throughout 100+ years
- The fight for fair housing and equal rights
- Medical Marijuana, Handicapped status, Assistive Animals-Current issues in rental screening and housing rules
- Current issues in rental screening and housing rules
- Do’s and don’ts in providing equal opportunity
- Adhering to the Fair Housing laws
**This class is a Member Benefit and is FREE to Phoenix REALTORS® members only. Non-members will be charged $15 at the door to attend (payments by credit card only - no cash or checks).
Phoenix REALTORS® is proud to partner with Desert Sage Seminars to provide our members with FREE education!