Executive Secretary LIVE Atlanta 2019
The role of Executive Support has changed forever! Are you ready to embrace that change and fulfil your potential?
84% of our attendees, across the world, tell us that LIVE is either THE best or one of the best conferences that they have ever attended. That is because our CEO, Lucy Brazier, spends most of her life attending conferences globally – both large and small, in order to source the most inspiring speakers and the most relevant topics to ensure that you get to see the best of the very best.
Like the magazine, LIVE doesn’t bring you the run of the mill or the obvious. We are continuously looking for new ways to teach the skills that will futureproof your role and ensure you learn, thrive and excel in your career.
Included with your ticket are two days of:
> Intensive, practical workshops
> Best practice skills & advice from trainers who support the world’s leading EAs.
> Leadership & development training
> Opportunities to build your network with business contacts and top-suppliers
> Training acknowledged by a certificate upon completion
> Networking Reception
> Gala Dinner
****** Meet, Network & Learn ******
We will introduce you to 12 of the most inspiring and internationally renowned trainers and speakers for Assistants in the world. Not only will you learn from their training sessions, but you will spend time with each of our speakers over the event, at dinner, over coffee, on group tours of the city.
The Future of Work: How to become a smart, agile and digital leader - Diana Brandl, International Speaker, Mentor & Author
Executive Assistant, the new Power Job - Laura Belgrado, World-Class Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Coach & EA
Tips from the Top - Libby Moore, Former Chief of Staff to Oprah Winfrey, Coach & International Speaker
Cybersecurity: How to Take the Lead in Risk Mitigation for Admin. Professionals - Shelagh Donnelly: Founder and Publisher of Exceptional EA
The Mindset of a Mentor - Lisa Olsen, Co-founder of Admin to Admin, International Speaker & Certified Coach
The Modern EA's Survival Guide: Dealing with the Challenges of the Contemporary Working World - Anel Martin, International Speaker, Workshop Facilitator, Author, Storyteller, Time Management Coach
Be a Stellar Assistant - Joan Burge, Founder & CEO, Office Dynamics international
Building a Powerful Inner Circle - Peggy Vasquez, Author, International Speaker & CEA at PNNL
The Strategic Assistant Playbook: how administrative professionals can add value by thinking differently about the role so that they are recognized, valued and indispensable - Debbie Gross, speaker, trainer and coach in administrative professional excellence with over 30 years working in the administrative profession. Debbie was formerly the Chief Executive Assistant to the CEO of Cisco
Show me the money! Timesaving (and jaw-dropping) productivity tips (PC*) Part II - Vickie Sokol Evans, Microsoft Certified Trainer to Bill Gates' Assistants
Good Morning Mr Mandela - Zelda La Grange, Assistant to Nelson Mandela for almost 20 years
Not only will you learn from our speakers' training sessions, but we encourage you to spend time with each of our speakers over the course of the event and we encourage them to be available to our delegates. That is why we limit our numbers to 200 places.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Drop Matthew Want a line on firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the refund policy?
Before paying or requesting an invoice, please be sure you have permission to attend. Once booked, even if you haven't paid yet, it legally counts as a booking and we don't accept cancellations. There are no exceptions to this.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
If you can't attend for any reason, we are happy to transfer your place to another person or to transfer your place to another of our events but we don't offer refunds and we don't accept cancellations.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes, but please advise us if you need the name on your badge changed.
Standard terms and conditions
PAYMENTS AND DISCOUNTS
• Payment is due in full at the time of registration. Your registration, even if you haven't yet paid is
regarded as a firm booking, and cannot be cancelled.
• Registration includes lunches, refreshments and course materials.
• In order to receive any ‘early bird’ discounts, payment must be
received before the cut-off date. Discount offers cannot be combined
with any other offer.
• You may substitute your place at any time with a colleague with the
same or similar job function. Please notify us as soon as you can so we
can make necessary arrangements.
• All training must be paid for prior to the event. In the case of payment
not being received, Marcham Publishing reserves the right to restrict
a delegate’s access to the event until such time as payment has been
received. Should this occur, the delegate has no recourse to cancel
their place and payment will still be due as the reservation of a place
constitutes a firm booking and cannot be cancelled.
• Details confirming your participation will be sent upon receipt of your registration and payment. As a limited event, no cancellation will be allowed once a registration is received. We do however allow you to transfer your ticket.
• If the event is cancelled or postponed, you will receive a credit note of the same amount paid for any other training or service of Marcham Publishing that must be used within one year from the date of cancellation.
• Marcham Publishing is not responsible for any loss or damage or liable in the case the training is cancelled or postponed due to a fortuitous or unforeseen event such as natural disasters or act of God or any other event that prohibits the training from running. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
• Marcham Publishing reserves the right to change speakers/trainers or parts of the content in case circumstances beyond the control of Marcham Publishing necessitate these alterations, such as changes from the speaker/trainer. Any substitutions or changes will be communicated and are always kept to a minimum.