Executive Briefing: The Five Principles Of Creating a High-Performance Culture
"Culture Eats Strategy for Lunch" - Peter Drucker
You are cordially invited to an exclusive, Executive Briefing on Tuesday, January 28, 2020, beginning at 8:00 and ending no later than 10:00 at the Cal Luthern Hub101. The event is limited to 20 executive-level participants.
The executive briefing will provide a roadmap to transform your company from the traditional model of command and control to a High-Performance Culture.
During this executive briefing, we will answer the five following questions:
- How does the High-Performance paradigm differ from the traditional "command and control" structure?
- What are the critical elements of a High-Performance Strategy?
- How do leaders execute a High-Performance Strategy
- What are the characteristics and traits of a High-Performance Leader?
- How do High-Performance Leaders create High-Performance teams and teamwork?
This workshop is limited to 20 participants.