Sign up for Daily Mass - Thursday, June 4
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REGISTERING
What to know when you pre-register for Mass at St Rita's
The Capacity for daily Mass is limited as we are still learning and testing our set-up. You must follow usher's directions for the safety of everyone
- We are concerned for the well-being of each member of our community. If you are in a 'vulnerable category' for the COVID-19 virus (e.g. adults 65 and older, people with compromised immune systems, ect.) we strongly encourage you to stay home and continue to participate in Mass online at this time.
- Catholics in the Archdiocese of St Paul/Mpls are dispensed from the obligation to attend Mass on Sunday & Holy days.
- The parish will continue to provide online Mass through our website and facebook page.
- Everyone must provide their own face mask and wear it while in our building.
- It is always wise to bring your own hand sanitizer. If you have extra sanitizer, the parish would be happy to receive donations!
- At all times, social distancing norms must be followed. Tape and signs will help you maintain a distance of 6 feet from people not in your household.
Do not come to Mass if:
- You/anyone in your household has had a fever in the last 2 weeks.
- You/anyone in your household have a new cough or new shortness of breath.
- You/anyone in your family has come into contact with anyone who is positive for COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THOSE WHO ARRIVE LATE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE WORSHIP SPACE EVEN WITH RESERVATIONS.
I acknowledge and agree to the following;
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists anywhere people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to COVID-19. The Church of St. Rita has undertaken precautionary cleaning, disinfecting, and implemented social distancing guidelines to help reduce the risk of exposure.
However, the Church of St. Rita cannot guarantee that visitors are 100% safe from exposure to COVID-19. Therefore, the Church of St. Rita recommends that people over 65 or with underlying health conditions not attend mass at this time and continue to worship online. Attendance at liturgies is at your own risk.