Customer Service Skills _ ONLINE COURSE
Customer Service Skills _ ONLINE COURSE - City of Baltimore Virtual Learning Center
Within 48 business hours from completing this registration, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org containing your Virtual Learning Center login information.
- Online access will be given during a seven day period of your choice.
- NOTE: Access begins on the date you select no matter which day of that week you begin the course.
- Courses can be accessed from a computer, tablet, or phone (You will need to have sound on your device)
Once registration complete, access week cannot be changed without incurring a separate charge
If you have any questions, please contact the Virtual Learning team at email@example.com.
Customer Service Skills
This course is for City of Baltimore employees only.
It costs a business much more to acquire a new customer than it does to retain an existing one. Today's Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) and support centers have a vital role to play in ensuring customers' needs are addressed in an effective, efficient manner. This learning path introduces you to the required attributes of a CSR as well as the roles and responsibilities of the support center in creating an environment conducive to excellent customer service. This workshop also covers verbal and written communication skills as well as techniques that foster a good relationship between the customer and the CSR that lead to a satisfied customer.
In addition, you'll learn about techniques for coping with stress, conflict, and time management in the challenging customer service environment. Finally, the learning path provides guidance on how to deal with customer complaints effectively and efficiently to achieve excellence in providing customer service.
- Identify techniques on how to interact with customers
- Aritculate effective communication skills with customers
- Develop tools to controlling conflict, stress, and time in a customer service environment
- Learn effective ways dealing with customer service incidents and complaints
- Enhance your skills for excellent customer service
Target Audience: Any City Employee
Location: City of Baltimore Virtual Learning Center
Price: $250 (charged to agency)
To register for this online course:
- Please click on SELECT A DATE to choose your selection.
- NOTE: Access begins on the date you select on your registration and lasts for seven days
- Then click on REGISTER to complete your registration.