Create In-house Digital Agency Webinar Dallas EB
zarlun.com is recommended by the Boston Globe.
Sign-up now to get the early bird rates.
Modules will be completed on a flex schedule, so it's entirely up to you.
Digital Marketing is the one channel that leverages small businesses against large businesses. It's the opportunity for you as a small business owner to capture your online audience by presenting your services and products along side larger companies. Your presentation will help you to engage potential customers.
This bootcamp teaches you the fundamentals of utilizing online marketing to help grow your business online. We will share invaluable tools and resources to help you benefit from digital marketing.
Module One: Develop an Internet Marketing Plan
Topics include, but are not limited to subjects to help you develop a plan and strategy for the following:
• Your products, services, and overall organization.
• How to pinpoint a focus for your company versus driving it on a daily basis.
• Setting a strategy to capitalize on selling.
• Developing and committing to a revenue stream direction.
• Researching and deciding which audience to target.
• Developing a branding strategy
• Fine tuning to decide how to be different.
• A scary, but important look at your competitors.
• The discovery of legalities within your industry.
• Getting deep inside of your customer.
• Understanding the new media.
• Setting yourself up for viral moments.
• Grasping the social media phenomenon.
• Establishing conversion goals.
• Capitalizing on your website.
• Using all assets of online marketing, including search engine optimization, pay-per-click, email marketing, social media, etc.
• Developing a communications plan. Develop an Executive Summary.
• Financial projections and budget.
• Evaluating performance.
Note: Module also helps to plan your brand, market your product, develop a strategic plan and focus, or service and develop revenue models.
Module Two: Website Design and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Building the face of your online business with a general purpose website or e-commerce.
- We will demonstrate two different platforms to help you reach your goal.
- We will go over the important aspects of building a website including landing pages, meta tags, secret pages and violations.
- Capitalizing on audience penetration by using search engine optimization techniques to capture and retain an audience.
- We ultimately show you how to rank in search engine results which supports increasing your conversion rate organically, and sync with your paid advertising efforts.
- Dynamic Content Development to support your SEO effort.
- Our classes are perfect for the beginner, even if you are new to technology.
- You will learn and apply immediately during this web design online tutorial.
- By the end of the course you will have a finished product.
- You will learn how to build a website, create pages, content and everything else in between.
- You will learn a valuable skill. Most businesses in the entire world need a website. Otherwise, their ability to compete is limited.
- This is an inexpensive method to solve this need, if you aren't able to afford a web designer.
- This course is a plus for someone who is working with a modest budget. You can literally be up and running with little out of pocket.
- The live course is structured in a step-by-step website creation order. This makes it much easier to retain what you learn.
We also use non-technical jargon. It's easy to understand and grasp the concepts.
Module Three: Engaging and Analyzing your Audience and Reviewing the Effort
● Digital Contextual Engagement
● Digital Monitoring for growth and assessment
● Taking each effort to the next level for brand development
● Analytical tools to review and leverage your effort and costs
This module will help you focus on the bottom line and review:
1. Is my effort paying off?
2. Am I capitalizing on the money I am spending for my website or online marketing?
3. Am I attracting and retaining the right audience?
4. Which web pages are working and which aren't?
5. Do I need to add more content?
6. Do I need to adjust my keywords?
7. Are my marketing dollars going to the correct venues?
8. Did I leave money on the table by not utilizing all my efforts to capture my audience?
Module Four: Branding and Maximizing Your Online Presence
- Branding helps you with lead management and generation
- We will discuss promotions and repeat business
- Target markets, product/service descriptions, and competitive differentiators, and more.
- We will introduce SWOT analysis.
- Understanding the emotional aspects of creating a brand versus the procedural aspects of marketing.
Module Five: Social Media Marketing
- Ambassadors for Your Brand
- To Tweet or not to Tweet
- Follow me or Fan me
- Click Ad Campaigns
Module Six: Online Reputation Management
- Positive aspects of online engagement and how to use it as a strength.
- How to Repair Reputation, if necessary
- Managing online Public Relations
Module 7: Cyber Law
- We will discuss legal aspects of online advertising.
- Compliance issues for you as a business owner.
Module 8: Customer Information Management Systems
- Set up sales processes easily
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Live dashboards and reports
- Connect to clients' social media
- How to use an online customer relationship management software for managing your contact, sales, marketing and support in a single system.
- In addition, you will be taught how to use a CRM for organizing tasks and assignments.
- Reaching customers at the right moment and using an continuous engagement effort are important in a digital society, this course provides you with the tools to accomplish this task.
- Setting up your organization in the CRM; including roles and profiles; and security administration.
- Adding your branding elements including logo, motto and signature template.
- Adding customer contact details into your CRM to minimize time and increase efforts.
- Distinguishing between leads, contacts, accounts and potentials for tracking purposes.
- Tracking customer calls, conversations, and conversions (sales).
- Creating automated templates to engage with customers.
- Using reports and dashboards for sales forecasting; sales reporting; customer activities and more.
- Effectively using a document library.
- Team collaboration using auto feeds.
- How to integrate with social media.
- Data administration - import and export databases.
- Will cover advanced techniques:
- Chat Integration
- Telephone Calls
- Sales Signals
- Social Media
- Territory Management
- Advanced CRM Analytics
- Creating Surveys
- Web Forms
- Workflow Management
- Add-ons and Integration
- Integration with Google Apps
Module 9: Marketing Automation and Marketing Campaigns
- You will learn and apply immediately.
- By the end of this course, you will have a finished product.
- Imagine connecting to thousands of customers or prospects at once by running an effective email marketing campaign.
- Learning how to create a professional email template.
- Selecting between various types of email campaigns to use, including a campaign that is decided by the recipients (A/B).
- Imagine a way to determine if your email was read and if they went to your website.
- Learning how to use social media with an email campaign.
- Review other options offered by the email marketing software program, including Responsive and Autoresponders.
- Learning how to use your results to plan a strategy.
- Gaining a connection to a low cost method for blasting your business online.
- This course is a plus for someone who is working with a low budget. You can literally be up and running with little out of pocket.
- We offer live demonstrations and a video library. If you like learning hands-on, then you will benefit from this course.
- The live course is structured in a step-by-step email campaign creation order. This makes it much easier to retain what you learn.
- We also use non-technical jargon. It's easy to understand and grasp the concepts.
Module 10: Budget Friendly Online Marketing Options
- Internet advertising with a website
- Generating leads without a website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Local Valid Listings
- Free Online Indexing Opportunities
- How to rank in the top 10 in Google
- You will discover the importance of the internet in contemporary marketing.
- How to make sure that customers find your business in the search engines.
- How do your hours of operation, or a map and details about your business come up in the search engines?
- How to measure results with low cost
Module 11: Options to Process Purchases on Your Website
- This course will show you how to collect money from your website with or without a subscription through your Website Builder.
- You may be able apply this method to a Free subscription through your website builder (the method was tested on Weebly and Wix).
- Depending upon which platform you use, you may be able to save on additional fees.
- You will learn and apply immediately.
- By the end of this course, you will have a finished solution.
- Imagine saving on additional fees, Boom!
- Our approach is a web page, product-driven based solution versus website based.
- We discuss SSL (secret sockets layer) in this solution.
- Collecting money on your website via payment gateway is worth understanding for your business.
- Tying your advertising, sales and purchases into your revenue and making sure you find the best solution to collect the funds.
- Time-effective approach to collecting your funds.
You will be awarded one consultation every quarter in 2020.
We can help you vet out any concerns or challenges.
A certificate will be awarded to all participants who complete all of the modules.
Anyone business owner or individual interested in learning how to market their business, event, cause or persona online and handle the effort versus paying an agency.
Full Course Catalog:
Early Bird Registrations are for a limited time.
Credits: Ambro Business People