Constructech's Technology Days 2019
The two-day event will look at sustainable cities of tomorrow, innovative tech, future infrastructures, and the labor shortage
Constructech Technology Days 2019 is a two-day conference that focuses on the global issues facing the construction industry and building the cities of the future, all while overcoming infrastructure and urbanization challenges with the use of innovative technology solutions to spur the Worker of the Future.
The Event Will Focus On:
- Worker of the Future
- Adapting to mankind
- Water conservation
Each attendee will leave Technology Days with a better vision for how infrastructure needs to be rebuilt and ways to rebuild it that are efficient and productive; what the Worker of the Future looks like and what steps need to be taken to develop a concrete workforce; and a much more deeper examination of the technology that will shape the future of construction.
Who Should Attend?
- Construction professionals, GCs, builders, trades
- Construction decisionsmakers
- IT directors
- Infrastructure project developers
- Public officials from transportation authorities
- Engineering, construction, architecture firms
- Project sponsors, city planners, managers, and lenders
- Waste management, airports, and utilities, etc..
- Infrastructure development finance companies
- Advisory - financial, strategic and PPP services
- Anyone who is in the construction industry and is interested in learning more about technology
- Two days of sessions, with real-world examples, on tech implementation and success stories
- Day one is a global perspective
- Day two is strategies for North America Multiple tracks
- Networking opportunities with fellow tech professionals and industry leaders
Mark Rayfield, Chief Executive Officer, Saint-Gobain North America & CertainTeed
Sandra Benson, Worldwide Head of Engineering and Construction, Amazon
Christian Burger, Principal, Burger Consulting Group
Tina Gravel, Senior Vice President of Global Channels and Alliances, Cyxtera
Tom Kelly, Director of Capital Development and Buildings Administration, Wayne County, Michigan
Maria Laguarda-Mallo, Researcher and Project Manager, VIATechnik
Amy Marks, CEO, XSite Modular
Michael Oster, CEO, Gemba Technologies
Nancy Novak, Senior VP of Construction, Compass Datacenters
Dan Patterson, Chief Design Officer, InEight
Justin Schmidt, Construction Technology Corporate Service Leader, DPR Construction
Renee Tyler, Director of Transportation Services, City of Dubuque, Iowa
For more information, or questions, please contact us at 630.933.0844.
Terms and Conditions
This is a non-cancelable event, no refunds will be offered.
You may substitute an attendee in your place.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago - Arlington Heights
75 Algonquin Road, Arlington Heights, 60005, IL, United States