Commercial Real Estate Negotiations
CCIM is offering a discounted rate to GLAR members for this live course - only $299 (this is a $76 member benefit discount)
Registration: 8:00 am
Class Starts: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Learn in a traditional classroom environment. Interact and network with other professionals in a collaborative, small-group setting.
Learn and apply the CCIM Interest-based Negotiations Model to your most challenging transactions. Learn new, proven strategies to client acceptance that will get you out of the "high/low game" and other tactics that can derail a successful transaction.
Interest-based negotiation is a three-step process that brings discipline to your negotiation strategies. It involves identifying:
- What parties are involved in the negotiation, and what are they seeking?
- What can we do to get the other parties what they need, so that we can get what we want?
- What happens if there is no agreement?
Through an interactive case study format and role play, you will learn to:
1. Satisfy the interests of parties involved in the negotiation (without sacrificing yours)
2. Develop strategies for identifying and addressing challenges in a principled, transparent manner
3. Maintain a collaborative approach to negotiations
4. Effectively communicate the consequences of not reaching an agreement
This workshop satisfies the Institute s 8-hour negotiation education requirement in earning the CCIM designation
Limited Space | Registration Required -