Combo Lean Six Sigma (LSSGB)&(LSSBB) Certification Training in Boise, ID
LSSGB and LSSBB combo training is helps to high designation roles such as Quality Manager, Quality Analyst, Finance Manager, Supervisor, Quality Control, Front line supervisor, Factory supervisors, Process/project managers, Delivery managers, Team leaders, Management professionals, Engineers, Business analyst and even student or fresher who would like to learn lean management.
If you are considering acquiring Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Lean Six Sigma Black belt certification to boost your career further to next level and would like to understand the concept of LSSGB and LSSBB, a candidate should undergo in depth training of Green Belt and Black Belt
Benefits of LSSGB and LSSBB Combo :
• Increased customer satisfaction
• Reduced costs
• Reduce defects
• Retained business
• Enhanced reputation
• Capability to detect errors
• Greater outcome from the same resources.
• Clear understanding of Six Sigma and lean management.
• Improve Business Processes and Sustain Quality Improvement
• Strong understanding of business concept and statistical analysis.
• Understands Six Sigma tools and apply them to solve quality problems after analyzing them.
• Black Belts are highly valuable to a company for their functional knowledge and expertise in improving the processes.
• Save company’s cost, time and money to reducing defects in the process
• Help your organization eliminate errors
• Training helps you to think systematically identifying the problem, its root cause, and its probable solution.
• 4 days of Instructor led training
• Industry best Master Black Belt Instructor
• High Quality e-Learning Content with 180 days free access (worth $299)
• Get 32 PDU certificate
• Approved courseware from TUV
• LSSGB and LSSBB simulation tests
• LSSGB and LSSBB Exam Fee Included
• 100% Money Back Guarantee.
• 99.7% Success Rate
• Course Completion Certificate
Other Trainings: CAPM | PMP | ITIL| LSSGB | LSSBB | CSM | CEH | PMI- ACP | CBAP | CCBA
Once you register with us, we will enable the access to our e-learning and exam simulators post successful registration.
Kindly reply back for any further clarifications to