Combo Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt- 4 days Classroom Training in Fargo,ND
Lean Six Sigma is considered as a cornerstone methodology for process improvement. With its flexible nature, Lean facilitates professionals and organizations to serve better results.
The Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt methodologies help organizations to achieve their business goals like improving customer service and/or enhancing shareholder value creation. Professionals are looking to become Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt certified to ensure their competitive edge, improve service and build the skill base needed to sustain performance improvement.
ExamPrepPro’ Combo LSSGB® and LSSBB® program includes:
- Course instruction by LSS experts
- Material designed and developed by Master LSS experts
- Practice exams
- Case studies, webinars and instructor feedback
- 35 PDU certificate
- Exam Voucher Included
- 100% pass guarantee
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Execute better: Lean Six Sigma links strategic plans to operational improvements to create efficiencies for your business.
- Build customer loyalty: Lean Six Sigma helps you target your customer needs so you can improve the things that matter most to your customers.
- Create greater returns by lowering operating costs and delivering products and services quicker and with higher customer satisfaction through operational excellence.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for those who are responsible for, or are looking to contribute to, high impact projects by incorporating Lean Six Sigma methodology.
Why Choose ExamPrepPro?
- Panel of globally acclaimed instructors with over 15 years of LSS experience.
- 100% value for your money. (Visit
www.exampreppro.com for more details)
- 6 months of Q&A support
- 100% pass rate in all Lean Six Sigma exams
- Define: Clearly, articulate the current state.
- Measure: Establish the magnitude of the problem.
- Analyze: Systematically establish the reasons for the problem.
- Improve: Determine and refine your solutions.
- Control: Put the right controls in to sustain the gains.