Virtual Childbirth Preparation Class
Until further notice, we are offering all of our classes virtually through Microsoft Teams. This class will be a live forum.
This class prepares expectant mothers and her support person for the birthing experience, and is recommended to be taken four to six weeks prior to the estimated delivery date.
This class includes:
- An overview of Labor & Delivery
- Signs and symptoms of labor
- Early, active & transitional labor
- Procedures common in Labor & Delivery
- Relaxation & breathing techniques
- Cesarean section
- Pain medication/epidural management
- Post partum
- Birthing videos
Registration is Required: for more information, please call (914) 666-1840.