Certified Scrum Product Owner(CSPO) in Philadelphia, PA, United States
Certified Scrum Product Owner Training (CSPO®)
KnowledgeHut is a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance and our two-day Certified Scrum Product Owner Training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. You will also gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
Benefits:From the course:
- Boost Product Owner capabilities
- Optimize Agile teams as well as interaction with stakeholders and customers
- Increase Scrum functionality
- Realistic planning and scheduling
- Gain practical, proven techniques
- Improve estimating skills and results
- Maximize delivery capabilities
- Reduce risk
- Improve ROI
- Leverage proven experience
From the workshop:
- Training by experienced Scrum Alliance Certified Instructors (CSTs)
- 14–16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14–16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Scrum Alliance Certification
- 2 years Membership with Scrum Alliance
- Scrum Alliance approved courseware
- Hands-on Activities, Group Discussions, Real-life examples
Evelyn Tian has been working as a Lean and Agile Coach, passionately helping organizations with Lean and Agile transformation. She has over 20 years of product development experience, and her primary interests include product development improvement, scaling, change management, leadership and software craftsmanship.
“Evelyn is one of the Path to CSP Educators, who can help grow into Advanced Certified ScrumMaster and Advance Certified Scrum Product Owner, and Certified Scrum Professional.”
She has worked with media, modem, IT services, core and radio products in telecom, digital transformation, and has unique insights and rich experience in large scale Agile transformation.
Evelyn switches from Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), Certified Agile Leadership Educator (CALE) to Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) as needed when coaching organizations. She is also a professional coach (Certified Master Coach, Executive Coach and Performance Coach) who draws pleasure from helping individuals and companies continuously improve, and generates positive energy.