Certified Avid Media Composer 101 and 110 Training
Avid Media Composer 100 Level is the first hurdle to pass in your Avid learning journey. You'll learn the basic editing tools of Avid. The Avid Media Composer 100 Level training includes MC 101 (Media Composer Fundamentals 1) and MC 110 (Media Composer Fundamentals). At the end of the course, you'll have ability to take the certification test.
Cost of the course is $1495 + $90 for ebooks or $125 for hard copies of books.
To reserve your spot in the purchase either the ebook or hardcopy ticket.
Breakdown of MC101 Course Functionality - prerequisite for certification
- MediaFiles, Clips, Projects, Bins
- Importing, Linking, Capturing Subclips, Sync & Group, Markers Text View, Columns, Sort & Sift
- Moving, Copying and Cloning Saving, Backing Up & the Attic Trouble Shooting
- Marking, Patching, Monitoring
- Splice, Overwrite, Lift, Extract
- Segment Mode, Drag & Drop Trim Mode, Extend, Slip & Slide
- Clip Gain, Volume, EQ
Breakdown of MC110 Course - Avid Certification
- Horizontal Effects
- Vertical Effects, PIP, Keyrame Graphs
- Resize, Stabilise, Blur, Fluid Morph
- Pan and Zoom/Frameflex Timing Effects
- Colour Correction
- Keying and Mattes Marquee Titles