CARD Goes Blue! Autism Awareness Month Kick-Off Event
Join the Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD) for a family-fun event to kick-off Autism Awareness Month this coming April! You and your family will:
- Create a "light it up blue" sensory jar
- Color pictures of CARD's mascot, Roary
- Enjoy food and snacks
- Connect with Dr. Bradley Schlaggar, President and CEO of Kennedy Krieger Institute, and Rebecca Landa, Founding and Executive Director of Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Hear from a parent of a child with autism and a self-advocate on what Autism Awareness Month means to them
- "Light it up blue" with CARD in honor of Autism Awareness Month!