CAPM Certification In-Person Training in Birmingham
Let's begin with what is included in this course:
- 4 days of intensive In-Person classroom by certified instructor
- PMBOK aligned CAPM® study guide
- PMBOK® Guide 6th edition (hard copy)
- 1000+ exam practice questions and answers
- Tips and Tricks by a certified instructor
- Chapter end quizzes and exercises
- 100% pass assurance to guarantee your success in 1st attempt
- 23 Contact hours certificate as required by PMI
- Dedicated support by staff holding PMP® credentials
Planning to start a career in project management or have less than 3 years of PM experience? Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ® course gives beginners an overview of core project management methodologies and knowledge of the process groups and knowledge areas as prescribed in Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)® Guide 6th edition. An introductory course prepares professionals to become a certified project management associate. With over 1 million PMP and CAPM certified project managers, CAPM® is the must have credential for aspirants looking to build a career in project management and get hired/promoted ahead of certified peers.
- Develop your skills in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing a project to achieve specific goals
- Build the basic skill set and acquire the knowledge to build your career in project management.
- CP CAPM® course curriculum is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK6® Guide).
- Pass the CAPM® certification exam and become a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ® in 1st attempt.
- Introduction to PMI®, CAPM® and PMP®
- Project Manager Role and Responsibilities
- PMI Methodologies
- Project Management Knowledge Areas and Processes
- Project – Scope, Schedule & Cost Management
- Resources, Communication and Risk Management
- Procurement, Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibilities
- Exam Passing Tips and Tricks
- Additional coursework
- Feedback Session
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
- 150 multiple-choice questions
- 15 pre-test questions distributed randomly
- Total duration for examination is 3 hours
CAPM® examination fees are as follows:
#CAPMcertificationtraining # PMPBootcamp #ProjectManagementClassroom #CAPMTraining #CAPMexam #ProjectManagementProfessional #PMI #NewYork #Seattle #CAPMtrainingWashingtonDC #CAPMtrainingBaltimore #CAPMtrainingPhiladelphia #CAPMtrainingBoston #CAPMtrainingAtlanta #CAPMtrainingRaleigh #CAPMtrainingMiami #CAPMtrainingTulsa #PMPtrainingHouston #PMPtrainingDenver #PMPtrainingPhoenix #PMPtrainingSanFrancisco #PMPtrainingLosAngeles #PMPtrainingSanDiego #PMPtrainingOrangeCounty #PMPtrainingPortland #PMI #Corporate Training #PMBOKv6 #CAPM #Lean Six Sigma.