Canvas Training - Advanced (Tempe)
This workshop is reserved for ASU faculty, staff and TAs.
Interested in learning other ways to improve your Canvas courses? Learn about more advanced features in Canvas. Topics include:
- Importing Canvas Commons Template
- Customizing a course homepage
- Creating prerequisites and requirements for Modules
- Creating Sections & Groups
- Setting Assignment Weighted Grades
- Dropping Grades
- Setting and Grading Group Assignments
- Discussions Features
- Quiz Creation Features
You MUST have already attended the Canvas Introduction Training prior to registering for this event.
A Canvas sandbox course will be created before the event for you to use during the training.
Arizona State University
851 S. Cady Mall, Tempe, AZ, United States