Speed Your Startup+Learn Lots at our Free Two-Day Lean Startup Accelerator
Unless you’ve closed your series A, you’ll get tons of help, ideas, horsepower and rocket fuel for your business in the free weekend of Lean Startup workshops and mentoring sessions.
The 2019 Connecticut Entrepreneurship Foundation Startup Accelerator opens on Saturday, September 21!
This totally free, two-day program will:
- Help early-stage startups or aspiring entrepreneurs—regardless of progress to date—move their idea, their business plan, or their business forward at an accelerated pace
- Provide a blend of lectures, workshops, and one-on-one coaching sessions
- Train attendees in the world-leading “Lean Startup” methodology and the relevant, specific steps to drive each startup forward
- Inform teams about startup competitions and similar funding sources
- Help startups prepare business models and presentations to successfully compete for available funds
- ...and provide ongoing mentoring and support long after the weekend is over!
By the end of an early stage weekend, successful teams will know how to:
- Validate and optimize key elements of their startup business model
- Drive toward product/market fit with customer discovery training and experience
- Develop and begin testing “get customers” digital and guerrilla marketing acquisition plans
- Develop a preliminary financial model, and an investor, contest, or CTNext pitch deck
Global startup trainer/author Bob Dorf and entrepreneur-turned-“Q Profesor” Dr. Dale Jasinski, will again lead the program, conduct all workshops and lectures, and be completely available to participants. They’ll be joined by seasoned volunteer entrepreneurial educators, mentors and coaches running lots of One-on-One Mentoring Sessions, scheduled in parallel with lectures and workshops. Students can sign up for 45-minute sessions on specific subjects ranging from product development, customer development, pitching, finance, marketing and more. Teams will be directed to the most appropriate mentors and subjects. In addition:
A dozen workshops and lectures on key lean startup steps to speed your progress
One-on-one mentoring by experts on lean, business models, marketing, engineering and more.
Opportunities to shape, accelerate, and build your new business
Information about startup competitions and funding sources
Help preparing a winning pitch deck for competitions and investor meetings
So what are you waiting for?? It's free. There's still room. Sign up today!