Members of the media can register
Be at the forefront as BrainFutures 2017 presents innovative solutions resulting from increased understanding of brain neuroplasticity. BrainFutures 2017 will feature three comprehensive learning tracks:
- New treatment technologies for mental illness and substance use disorders
- Brain fitness, youth and learning
- Brain fitness and healthy aging
Conference attendees will learn about:
- New technologies to improve brain health and to treat mental health and substance use conditions
- Innovative programs and products, and their evidence base
- Real life examples of schools, businesses, older adult and health care programs achieving improved outcomes
- The growing knowledge base demonstrating the importance of mindfulness training, exercise, diet and other self-care approaches to improve brain health and outcomes in the treatment of brain illness
- Integrated programs incorporating proven treatments, digital advances and self-care
BrainFutures is committed to ensuring the 2017 conference is widely accessible and is able to offer a limited number of scholarship opportunities. For more information, contact Susan Linkous at 443-901-1550 ext. 235 or at
CEUs and CMEs available
This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886407722-9949) for 11 continuing education contact hours.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of CME Outfitters, LLC and BrainFutures. CME Outfitters, LLC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CME Outfitters, LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 11 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Sponsorship & Exhibit Opportunities
Capitalize on extensive opportunities for visibility and targeted networking. Learn more by emailing Lmcnee@BrainFutures.org.