Big Data & Hadoop Developer Certification Training in Charlottesville, VA
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 60 days of E-learning
- 5 real-life industry projects in banking, telecom, insurance, and e-commerce domains
- 40 hours of Hands-on practice with CloudLabs
- 60 hours of project work
- Includes training on Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, HBase, and Apache Spark
- Exams fee included
- You will get Studye Times Hadoop certification at the end of the course
About the Course
Studye Times Big Data Hadoop Developer Certification course is designed to prepare you for your next assignment in the world of Big Data. Hadoop is the market leader among Big Data Technologies and it is an important skill for every professional in this field.
This big data course also prepares you for the Cloudera CCA175 certification with simulation exams and real-life projetcs on CloudLabs. The Cloudera certification is the most sought after big data certification in the industry. After completing the Studye Times Hadoop training, you will be exam ready for the Cloudera certification and job-ready for your next Big Data Assignment.
Who needs to attend?
Big Data career opportunities are on the rise, and Hadoop is quickly becoming a must-know technology for the following professionals:
- Software Developers and Architects
- Analytics Professionals
- Data Management Professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Data Scientists
- Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Analytics
- Anyone interested in Big Data Analytics
Knowledge of Java is necessary for this course, so we are providing complimentary access to “Java Essentials for Hadoop” along with the course.
What is this course about?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Master the concepts of the Hadoop framework and its deployment in a cluster environment
- Understand how the Hadoop ecosystem fits in with the data processing lifecycle
- Learn to write complex MapReduce programs
- Describe how to ingest data using Sqoop and Flume
- Explain the process of distributing data using Spark
- Learn about Spark SQL, Graphx, MLlib
- List the best practices for data storage
- Explain how to model structured data as tables with Impala and Hive
- How to choose data storage format for your data usage patterns
Why Studye Times?
Studye Times training is the best and value for time & money invested. We stand out because our customers
- Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
- Get trained by the best trainer in the industry.
- Get accesses to course specific learning videos.
- Get 100% Money back guarantee*.
Training Fee: $2399
Early Bird: Booking at least one month prior to the class start date.
Venue will be confirmed to the classroom participants one week prior to the workshop start date and online participants will get the session attendance link before 4- 5 days of the training start date. Venue is finalized one week prior to the start date so that we can accommodate last minute rescheduling from the participants and we do not incur additional cost for rescheduling or cancellation.
For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We also provide the Corporate training at any remote location, if you have group
participants. It can be conducted at your company premises on your preferred dates.
*To know more about the discount and money back, Contact us on chat or email