#BeyondSleepy in Philadelphia: Hypersomnia Foundation Conference
Register NOW for
#BeyondSleepy in Philly !
presented by The Hypersomnia Foundation:
HF's first major conference in two years!
Purchase your tickets today at the Early Bird price of $99. We expect this to be a sold out event. (After April 30 tickets will be $125.)
#BeyondSleepy in Philly will be held June 13-14, 2020 at Le Meridien Hotel - please see the complete details below, under "WHEN" and "WHERE."
COME EARLY for a casual meet-and-greet event at 5:00 p.m., for all attendees, on June 12th, the eve of the conference!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? People with Idiopathic Hypersomnia (IH) and related sleep disorders, AND their families, significant others and friends. The conference is not only informative, it’s a wonderful opportunity to meet others with these rare sleep disorders and their families. Imagine spending time with people who truly understand the challenges of coping with . For most in our community, THAT is a very rare experience!)
Find out about the latest on promising and innovative research developments from the top experts on Idiopathic Hypersomnia and related disorders. Learn about current treatments, getting support, and coping with these rare sleep disorders.
WHO IS PRESENTING?
- David Rye, MD, PhD, Emory University, USA
- Lynn Marie Trotti, MD, MSc, Emory University, USA
- Nathan Cross, PhD, Concordia University, Canada
- Yves Dauvilliers, MD, PhD, University of Montpellier, France
- Andrew Jenkins, PhD, Emory University, USA
- Sanjeev Kothare, MD, Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell, USA
- Jason Ong, PhD, Northwestern University, USA
Also featuring: Angel Burgess, J.D., an attorney specializing in disability issues
And including break-out sessions on Living with a Rare Sleep Disorder & Getting Support, with:
- Diana Kimmel, founder of the Hypersomnia Alliance and the “Snooze Cruise”
- Sarah Beazley, HF Board member and Patient Advocate
- Diane Powell, LCSW, HF Board Chair/CEO
*current list of confirmed speakers, subject to change
- Friday, June 12, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. "Meet and Greet" - a free, casual social event hosted by HF, for attendees. Includes hor d'oeuvres and no host bar.
- Saturday, June 13 , 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (lunch included)
- Sunday, June 14 , 8:30 a.m. - noon
WHERE: Le Meridien Hotel, 1421 Arch St., Philadelphia, PA 19102
HF is holding a limited block of hotel rooms at Le Meridien, at $169/night. Use this
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING at the conference? It's a great chance to meet others and help other attendees get the most out of this event. We love our volunteers! Email Stephanie@HypersomniaFoundation.org to learn more.