Beginners Online Marketing Course Dallas EB
Topic: Online Marketing Course for Beginners
Website Optimization Branding & Maximizing Online Presence Social Media Marketing Low Cost Internet Advertising
- The goal of this startup online marketing package is to give you the opportunity to learn the essentials to advertise your business on the internet.
- You will learn how to use keywords that support optimization techniques and help your website to rank when customers search for products or services that you offer.
- You will be shown techniques that help your website to rank in the search engines.
- Drive traffic to your website, organically.
- Learn strategies to help your website contribute to your growth and increased income.
- Hiding from the search engines.
- Avoiding getting your company black-listed.
- Utilize hands-on learning while watching a live demonstration.
- Implement the use of branding identifiers including: target markets; product/service descriptions; and competitive differentiators.
- Identify your business' strengths and weaknesses. Implement and utilize a SWOT analysis in your online marketing strategy.
- Learn which sources to use to for constructive brand feedback.
- Selecting the essentials for your company and online marketing: company name, domain name and professional use of email address and phone number.
- Build a brand for your business online.
- Social media marketing. Incorporate social media and use strategies to minimize conflicting employee's social media.
- Connecting, and enhancing your online sites to maximize your digital exposure.
Startups. Small Business. Medium-sized business. Self-employed.
Dates & online class time:
Note: Web Design course is available as a separate course if you need to design your website.
Refer to zarlun.com for all course details and policies.
Let it Run by Rattigon freedigi.net
Credits: Let it Run by Rattigon freedigi.net