The Basics of Dynamo for Revit
Discover the power of Dynamo and learn how to automate tedious Revit tasks to maximize efficiency.
Topics covered will include:
- The Dynamo user interface
- Common language and terms within Dynamo
- How to identify the need for automated tasks
- How to create and run a Dynamo graph
- Gathering a library of useful graphs to run using the Dynamo Player
- A brief showcase of custom graphs that are useful on a daily basis
We're looking forward to you joining us in person, or virtually. Sign up today!
The first half hour of this meeting is designated for food and networking with the presentation beginning promptly at 6:00pm. If you find you have questions leading up to this event that you would like addressed, please submit them to
250 Valleybrook Drive, Lancaster, 17601, PA, United States