Awakening Empathy in the Heart of Community with John Cunningham
at the Lockwood Campus - 212 Lockwood Avenue
RSVP to: Erin Winkles email@example.com /314.962.2129
Fees: $0-40 sliding scale
Join us for an interactive introduction to:
Compassionate Communication led by John Cunningham
Compassionate Communication Empowers us to:
- To speak our truth directly without making others “wrong.”
- To express what matters to us so that we are most likely to be heard & understood.
- To recognize blame, judgment and criticism as the “tragic expressions of unmet needs.”
- To give others the understanding they are seeking through empathic listening.
- To gain confidence in meeting conflict with heart & without giving up or giving in.
The Waldorf School of St. Louis
915 N Elm Ave, St. Louis, 63119, MO, United States