ATX Student Weekend (River in the Hills Church)
ONE WEEKEND. ONE JESUS. ONE BIG PARTY.
Headwaters Youth is taking part in 2020 ATX Student Weekend! It will be a 2-Day extravaganza of fun and fellowship with over 1300 students from all over Austin! Check out
Important Dates and Details for Parents:
Saturday, February 1st: Registration and money due ($70 per student)
Checks/Cash - or - Venmo @KyleHubbart - or - Paypal @
Friday, February 21st:
1. 6:00pm Parents drop-off students @ River in the Hills Church (we will carpool to Riverbend Church together)
2. 8:00pm event #1 starts @ Riverbend Church
3. 9:30pm students released to Host Homes (Adult leaders will carpool students)
-Guys will be staying @ Tyler Singleton's home (Mom: Laura Singleton). Kyle Hubbart and Ben Klein will be adult leaders/chaperones for the guys. Host Home Address: 114 Rudder Dr, Lakeway, TX, 78738
-Girls will be staying @ Abigail Gorden's home (Mom: Sheri Gorden). Brooke Hubbart and Haley Vaughn will be adult leaders/chaperones for the girls. Host Home Address: 11808 Emerald Falls Dr, Austin, TX, 78738
Saturday, February 22nd:
1. 8:30am Breakfast in Host Homes (Parents: let us know of any allergies so we can accommodate accordingly!)
2. 9:00am Carpool to Riverbend Chirch
3. 10:00am event #2 starts @ Riverbend Church
4. 11:30am Lunch @ Riverbend Church
5. 12:00pm-4:30pm Free-Time @ The Domain (We will walk around, shop, grab ice cream, hang out, possibly see a movie during this time. Please send your student with extra money for whatever you forsee them spending at the Domain during this afternoon)
6. 5:00pm Dinner @ Riverbend Church
7. 6:00pm Hangout @ Riverbend Church (inflatables, rock wall, basketball, photo bus, and more)
8. 7:15pm event #3 starts @ Riverbend Church
9. 9:45pm Parents pick-up students @ River in the Hills Church and go home!
Parents! This will be a great and memorable weekend for your students. I can't wait to experience it with them and to watch them grow in their relationship with Jesus and have tons of fun through it all!
Please do not HESITATE to reach out with ANY questions or concerns!
Kyle and Brooke Hubbart