Ashby Residential College 50th Anniversary Celebration
Directions for Conference Registration
- Each attendee must pay the registration fee. Please adjust the quantity of registration fees to match the number of people you are paying for.
- Attendees can choose which events of the reunion they would like to attend.
- If you want to stay in Mary Foust, you will need to reserve a room for the weekend. Rooms include 2 single beds, sheets and towels for 2 people, and a bagel breakfast for Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- If you want to have a roommate, please note the name of your roommate choice when you purchase your ticket. This option shows at checkout. However, only one of the roommates needs to reserve and pay for the room
- Ticket sales will close May 14th in order to meet UNCG deadlines.
Excited to see you there!
Tentative Reunion Schedule
Friday, June 12, 2020
Welcome Reception/Cocktail Party
(wine, beer, appetizers)
Dinner on your own
Open time to catch up with other alumni, play games and listen to music
Saturday, June 13, 2020
(Bagels and coffee, if you're staying in Mary Foust. Breakfast on your own if you're staying off campus)
UNCG- Campus Tour
Lunch on your own
Gaylor Callahan Memorial Library Dedication
Cocktail Hour and Dinner
(wine, beer, Italian buffet)
Socializing in the Parlor
Sunday, June 14, 2020
Breakfast and Checkout
(Bagels and coffee if you're staying in Mary Foust. Breakfast on your own if you're staying off campus)