ARCHES AND MOAB HIKING WEEKEND
Join us for a Moab, Utah Hiking Weekend for women only! Spend four days trekking the best trails in Canyonlands and Arches National Parks by day. At night, explore the town of Moab or relax in our private Explorer Chick lodgings.
Your hiking weekend has been carefully curated and “in the field” tested by your Explorer Chick team! We’ve spent YEARS playing in this outdoor mecca in the desert. You’ll squeeze in some serious hiking over the course of a long weekend working on those hiker booty gains. Most of the ground you’ll cover doesn’t even show up on Utah hiking blogs.
Explore six arches in one trail to discover the namesake of Arches National Park. Wander among red sandstone pillars in the Needles District of Canyonlands National Park. Descend down layers of red, pink, brown, and white sandstone to enjoy a well-earned lunch on the White Rim of the Colorado River.
Your thighs will sing every day as you walk a new trail, admire a new horizon, and conquer a new National Park!
Catch an unforgettable sunrise at Deadhorse Point State Park as you sip your coffee and munch on your breakfast. Every day, expect to be challenged by a new trail, and a new horizon, and new friends.
Your heart will swoon every night as you kick off your dusty hiking boots, share bad jokes, and enjoy fresh-made meals in the Explorer Chick lodge.
We’ll enjoy the occasional meal out and even squeeze in some time for you to meander and shop in the funky town of Moab. Your hiking weekend in Moab, Utah begins with an easy rendezvous at a Salt Lake City airport hotel—we take care of all the transportation from there!
(Phew, did we mention this is all going down in four days?)
Explorer Chick is an approved and permitted Commercial Operator for Arches and Canyonlands National Parks.
• Experience 4 days of hiking Explorer Chick s favorite desert trails in two iconic National Parks - Arches and Canyonlands.
• Witness the power of wind as you hike among iconic formations in Arches National Park where over 2,000 arches have been documented.
• Wander through slot canyons, among sandstone hoodoos, and across wind-eroded plains in the Needles District of Canyonlands National Park.
● Wake early to watch the sunrise over the canyon in Dead Horse Point State Park while munching on breakfast and sipping on hot coffee.
● Hike in secluded areas of the desert where you ll hear nothing but the rustle of the wind and scruff of your hiking boots.
● Meander into the shops of the quaint and artsy town of Moab.
● Relax with a comprehensive itinerary that makes the logistics, transportation, navigation, meal planning, lodging, and everything between easy.
● Private Explorer Chick, small group, women only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of bold women!
See website for full details and to book.
Join the Facebook Event to meet Explorer Chicks from other cities!
Don t forget to follow Explorer Chick on Facebook too!
We’re on Instagram as well!