Being a Product Manager requires structured and organized thinking. Frameworks and toolkits are a handy and effective way to approach problems. Product Managers will learn about many and develop their own throughout their product careers.
- Create a vision & roadmap for your life: what is it that you want and where do you want to go?
- Apply OKRs for goal setting: what are the objectives and key results so you can measure against your goal
- Infuse Design Thinking approach: treat your life like a Product, you must prototype, test/experiment, & iterate (life design)
- Set milestones & measure progress: daily stand-ups and check-ins; apply AGILE to your daily actions
Meet the Speaker: Joyce Bao
Joyce is a Product Manager on a mission to make the world healthier and happier. Currently, she’s a Senior Product Manager at Fitbit, being lead for sleep and mental well-being product features.
View Speaker's Full Profile
Get the FREE Product Book here
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com
Product School is the global leader in product management training, with over 10,000 alumni, 20 campuses worldwide and a live online campus. Product School’s certificates (PMC™,FPMC™,PLC™) are the most important industry-recognized certificates for product managers; all of our instructors are senior-level product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Airbnb, PayPal, LinkedIn, and Netflix.
Event sponsored by:
Miro is the online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed product teams to work effectively together from remote sprint planning and retrospectives to creating user story maps, roadmaps, kanban boards, and more. Join the community of over 3.5 million users from leading companies like Salesforce, Spotify, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more. Create your first board for free.
Disclaimer: by registering for this event I agree to receive email communications from Product School and all sponsor brands.
2027 Views - 08/04/2020 Last update
Nearby hotels and apartments
415 Jackson Street, Suite B, San Francisco, 94111, CA, US